Hello! We are delighted to have you as an Amaiya’s Atelier client the following agreement outlines the responsibilities of both client and stylist. We will do our very best to deliver an exceptional experience to you. Please read the following agreement carefully and discuss any questions with your stylist:
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULE POLICY: All Amaiya’s Atelier styling service charges are non-refundable but may be transferable to another package or client within 1 year of purchase. We kindly request 48 hours’ notice to reschedule an appointment.
BILLING: All Amaiya’s Atelier styling services including but not limited:
- Personal Shopping, Shopping Sessions, & Clothing Reimbursements - The stylist will provide the client with photos of the garments prior to being purchased to confirm approval. If the stylist does not receive approval for the purchase of garments, within the agreed-upon shopping time the garments will not be purchased. Please book the time slot that you need the styling session to take place.
- Closet Cleanse - The stylist will clean out the client’s closet to update the pre-existing wardrobe to the trends and aesthetics the client has described in their consultation. The cleanse will be billed on an hourly basis or as a flare rate for a set time limit, the client will choose either of these cleanse options prior to billing and their appointment. Please book the time slot that you need the closet cleanup session to take place.
- Fashion Finds - The stylist will do the best of their ability to find the garment, item, or accessory that the client is in search of. The stylist will bill the client for their time searching for the item prior to billing. If the item takes longer than expected to locate the stylist holds full responsibility to invoice the client for the remaining balance. Please book the date and time that you need the item link and information sent to you! (1 items = 30 minutes, 2 items = 1 hr, 3 items = 1.5, 4+ items = 2+ hrs)
- Lookbooks - A set of outfits created from the clients wardrobe, from garments that were recently purchased, or a combination of both to create a curated guide for the client to use to get ready for their event or everyday ensemble. Please book the date and time that you need the look book sent to you! (3 looks = 30 minutes, 6 looks = 1 hr, 12 looks = 1.5, 13+ looks = 2+ hrs)
- Moodboards - A general outfit and wardrobe inspiration board created for the client by the stylist. The mood board is a set of outfits that are already worn by other individuals and pulled from sources online, magazines, social media, and etc that the client can use as inspiration for shopping or picking outfits from their wardrobe.
- Wardrobe Consulting - First consultation is free of charge, and any follow-up or seasonal consultations will be billed with a fee. This consultation will include travel fees, and an additional hourly rate if it exceeds the standard time limit of 15 minutes.
And their respective charges will be notified to the client at the time the appointment is scheduled and must be paid in full at least 48 hours before your appointment. All clothing reimbursements must be paid in full before you take full possession of your clothing. Fees may be applied to late payments per the discretion of Amaiya’s Atelier. Our small business depends on prompt attention to invoices, and we appreciate your cooperation.
CHARGES, TAXES & FEES: Clothing reimbursements to Amaiya’s Atelier incur mandatory IL State Sales Tax (10. 25%), Electronic Processing Fee (4%), and Shipping Fees ($8+) if your garments need to be shipped or expedited. Your stylist will factor these fees into your overall budget. There are no fees applied to Amaiya’s Atelier styling service charges.
DISCOUNTS: Your stylist may receive special discounts and shopping incentives from partner retailers, and the resulting savings will be passed directly to you.*
*These discounts may be exclusive to Amaiya’s Atelier clients and are not to be shared with consumers who are not Amaiya’s Atelier clients
RETURNS: All clothing on unworn purchases through Amaiya’s Atelier are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for a refund from Amaiya’s Atelier. Your stylist may facilitate exchange on damaged or defective products in accordance with origin retailer exchange policies - only on clothing i purchased. Include a return fee.
HOMEWORK: You may receive style homework per the direction of your stylist. Your homework will come via email from Amaiya’s Atelier. Please complete all homework in a timely manner so your stylist can prepare for your sessions. In some instances, failure to complete homework or provide the stylist with the necessary information will result in a reschedule.
GUESTS: We encourage all clients to attend styling sessions solo, without friends or family. If you would like to have a guest accompany your session, please discuss this with your stylist in advance.
Negotiation, Mediation, & ARBITRATION: If a dispute arises out of or relates to this contract, or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation administered before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. In the event a dispute shall arise between the parties to this contract, and is not resolved by negotiation it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to an external arbitration. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement by both parties. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding and judgment may be entered thereon.
THIS CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS.
I HAVE READ THE AMAIYA’S ATELIER CLIENT AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS.
Last updated: January 14, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Amaiya's Atelier LLC, 18024 Sippel Dr.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Illinois, United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Amaiya's Atelier, accessible from amaiyasatelier.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org